How to access Emergency Inbox
How to access Emergency Inbox – The Emergency Inbox feature is available by default to all registered accounts with at least end-user privileges to access the interface. There are a pre-determined number of days that this Emergency Inbox is available. This is termed as Instant Replay in the features.
End-users will need to know the specific URL and use their email credentials to log in:
- EU DC – https://spambrella.cloud-protect.net
- US DC – https://us-spambrella.cloud-protect.net
The Emergency Inbox feature is available for all registered end users across all three packages. However, the availability of this feature is available for maximum 30 days.
- Log into the interface. By default, you are at the Account Setup page.
- From here, you can go directly to the Emergency Inbox from the sub-heading under Account Setup.
As an admin, once you are logged in, go to the Users & Groups tab.
- By default, you are in the Users sub-heading.
- Find the end-user you want to go to.
- Click the end-user’s name/email address or the ‘Edit” link on their line
- A new sub-heading bar will be available, and click on Emergency Inbox.