Quarantine digest report not received
If you are expecting a quarantine digest report, and have not received it. Here are a few troubleshooting steps to take before contacting technical support:
- Go to your user account logs, and ensure there has been quarantined mail within the last 24 hours. If there has not, no quarantine digest reports will be delivered to the user.
Go to your digest settings.
- Make sure “Receive Quarantine Digests:” Is set to Yes, and is not set to “Yes – but send to alternative user”. This means that your digest is not being delivered to your own account.
- If you have not received a quarantine digest report, make sure that “Only include messages quarantined since the last Quarantine Digest was sent” is set to “No” if you wish to always include your quarantined mail from previous reports.
- If this option is set to “Yes”, and you have not received any quarantined mail from your last report, this would be why you have not received a Quarantine Digest as you have no quarantined mail.
- Check the timestamp of the last Quarantine Digest check to ensure it has been checked to be delivered.
Other useful links: