Add new domain to existing account
Adding a new domain to an existing organization account
As the admin, adding a new domain is simple and quick to achieve in these steps.
- Look under ‘Administration‘ and click Account Management > Domains
- Click the New Domain button (top left)
- Enter a single domain and click Save
- Specify domain name exactly e.g. mycompany.com or mycompany.net. Do not use www or http:// text as it will be seen as invalid
Remember each domain is distinct
Wildcard sub-domains are not accepted
A sub-domain is a separate line entry adding a new domain.
- Enter the primary SMTP destination server IP address where email to the newly added domain should deliver.
- Repeat steps above until done adding domains.
NOTE: Double-check all entries before proceeding as any errors may cause the loss of relayed email.
Enabling outbound relay
As you are setting up a domain? You may want to also see if you want to Set-up Outbound Relaying at the same time.