We understand that outsourcing mission-critical IT systems involves trust. This governs the principles on which we design and maintain our data centres. As such they are built to the highest industry standards, offer high levels of physical and environmental resilience and are protected against fire and power outage.
All our data centres use computerised Building Management Systems (BMS) that monitor and remotely operate sensors covering electrical, mechanical, fire detection and leak detection systems.
To ensure continuous operation, our data centres have access to redundant high-capacity power supplies, scalable for future expansion. Every site provides Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems and standby diesel generators capable of supporting the site indefinitely in the unlikely event of a failure of grid-power.
We take cooling very seriously in our data centres and use a combination of water-based, fully-redundant air conditioning. In addition we use hot aisles/cold aisle designs, or innovate containment solutions for the best cooling. Energy efficiency has been at the forefront of the design and build of our data centres. Many of our data centres benefit from free cooling systems which enable significant savings when the external ambient temperatures fall below a certain level.
Intelligent fire protection
Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA) or alternative sophisticated detection technology is installed in every facility. These highly sensitive two-stage smoke detectors are linked to the BMS and monitored continually from a network operations centre. In the unlikely event of a fire, we have environmentally-friendly gas-based or water mist fire suppression systems that quickly extinguish any fire. Systems are designed to minimise any disruption and ensure that any minor problem remains localised.
Spambrella has split its data centre locations due to the myriad of conflicting data regulations and complications regarding data at rest (archiving) and encrypted storage or data in transit. Having vast experience in email compliance within our ranks enables us to to provide light consultative guidance to clients looking for clarity around email security and their compliance obligations within the territories they operate.
Spambrella operates out of two data centres in both North America and Europe. Spambrella business development managers will discuss your business requirements prior to arranging evaluation services. At this time it will be determines which data centre best suites your organisation. You can login to either the EMEA or USA data centres at the top of our website.
We deliver our security-as-a-service solutions through our cloud architecture and international data center infrastructure. We operate thousands of physical and virtual servers across eight data centers located in the United States, Canada, the Netherlands and Germany.
Our cloud architecture is optimized to meet the unique demands of delivering real-time security-as-a-service to global enterprises. Key design elements include:
• Security. Security is central to our cloud architecture and is designed into all levels of the system, including physical security, network security, application security, and security at our third-party data centers. Our security measures have met the rigorous standards of SSAE 16 certification. In addition to this commercial certification program, we have also successfully completed the FISMA certification for our cloud-based archiving and governance solution, enabling us to serve the rigorous security requirements of U.S. federal agencies.
• Scalability and performance. By leveraging a distributed, scalable architecture we process billions of requests against our reputation systems and hundreds of millions of messages per day, all in near real-time. Massively-parallel query processing technology is designed to ensure rapid search results over this vast data volume. In addition to this aggregate scalability across all customers, our architecture also scales to effectively meet the needs of several of our largest individual customers, each of which has millions of users and processes tens of millions of messages per day.
• Flexibility. Our cloud architecture enables individual customers to deploy in global data centers or in hybrid configurations with optional points of presence located behind the customer’s firewall. This deployment flexibility enables us to deliver security, compliance and performance tailored to the unique threat profile and operating environment of each customer.
• High availability. Our services employ a wide range of technologies including redundancy, geographic distribution, real-time data replication and end-to-end service monitoring to provide 24×7 system availability.
• Network operations control. We employ a team of skilled professionals who monitor, manage and maintain our global data center infrastructure and its interoperability with the distributed points of presence located behind our customers’ firewalls to ensure 24×7 operations.
• Low cost. We deploy our services on shared, low-cost, commodity computing and storage infrastructure. In addition, we utilize multi-tenancy and hardware virtualization to further reduce hardware and management costs. Because we primarily rely on internally developed technology instead of commercially licensed technology, we are able to offer a cost-effective solution to our customers.
Used the software for: 2+ years - 5/5 Overall
With an ever overloaded department, and with cybersecurity skills shortage getting worse securing the I.T infrastructure.
Offloading the task of e-mail filtering to Spambrella has dramatically helped in the department's performance. The only drawback in our case is that the service is hosted outside of our territory and thus out of the legal jurisdiction.
Easy to onboard my customers from another spam filtering system. Very fast and haven't had any downtime in the 9 months since I have moved to Spambrella. When I have had to use support, responses where quick. I had to move all my customers from another filtering system with little notice. After I moved my customers I realised how bad the old solution I used was. Contact with Sales and Support always been professional
The service is great at filtering bad email as well as junk email out while allowing clean email though. I have used a few other options over the years and this is the best I have found. Clients sometimes have trouble configuring their settings to how they want it to be. Or tag emails as approved when they shouldn't and need IT interaction to resolve. Maybe just ease of use or having a more clear way for clients to resolve basics on their own.
It doesn't require an arcane knowledge to set the Spam filtering up, the guides are straight to the point and support staff are very helpful. Functionality wise, in short: we do not get spammed. Thanks to Spambrella.
Archiving wise, the new solution is easy to use, searches well and fast and is by far the cheapest we could find at the time. Ten year retention rocks!
Robust, versatile, and reliable...
The reliability of the service and the level of protection that it provides. My spam levels immediately dropped to near zero.
There are almost no false positives. And I'm easily able to customize the level of protection with whitelists, blacklists, and sensitivity settings. I'm also a big fan of the antivirus and URL scanning features.
I found spambrella to be easy to set up and has dramatically reduced the number of spam emails hitting our inboxes. It was easy to 'train' the software to release any genuine emails that were caught or add any spam that was not picked up.
Within a couple of weeks of use virtually no spam arrived to our mailboxes. Spam and phishing emails are a growing problem for everyone I'm sure. I now get a very low incidence of spam.
Impostor email attacks are a growing trend and problem. Attackers will target your employees, customers, and business partners with these advanced attacks. It is now…
Why are hackers increasing levels of Office 365 phishing attacks? This article will explain some key processes how and why Office 365 phishing attacks are…
General Availability Notice We are proud to announce the release of beta user interface 6.0 which will has been rolled out for general availability to…