We understand that outsourcing mission-critical IT systems involves trust. This governs the principles on which we design and maintain our data centres. As such they are built to the highest industry standards, offer high levels of physical and environmental resilience and are protected against fire and power outage.
All our data centres use computerised Building Management Systems (BMS) that monitor and remotely operate sensors covering electrical, mechanical, fire detection and leak detection systems.
To ensure continuous operation, our data centres have access to redundant high-capacity power supplies, scalable for future expansion. Every site provides Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems and standby diesel generators capable of supporting the site indefinitely in the unlikely event of a failure of grid-power.
We take cooling very seriously in our data centres and use a combination of water-based, fully-redundant air conditioning. In addition we use hot aisles/cold aisle designs, or innovate containment solutions for the best cooling. Energy efficiency has been at the forefront of the design and build of our data centres. Many of our data centres benefit from free cooling systems which enable significant savings when the external ambient temperatures fall below a certain level.
Intelligent fire protection
Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA) or alternative sophisticated detection technology is installed in every facility. These highly sensitive two-stage smoke detectors are linked to the BMS and monitored continually from a network operations centre. In the unlikely event of a fire, we have environmentally-friendly gas-based or water mist fire suppression systems that quickly extinguish any fire. Systems are designed to minimise any disruption and ensure that any minor problem remains localised.
Spambrella has split its data centre locations due to the myriad of conflicting data regulations and complications regarding data at rest (archiving) and encrypted storage or data in transit. Having vast experience in email compliance within our ranks enables us to to provide light consultative guidance to clients looking for clarity around email security and their compliance obligations within the territories they operate.
Spambrella operates out of two data centres in both North America and Europe. Spambrella business development managers will discuss your business requirements prior to arranging evaluation services. At this time it will be determines which data centre best suites your organisation. You can login to either the EMEA or USA data centres at the top of our website.
We deliver our security-as-a-service solutions through our cloud architecture and international data center infrastructure. We operate thousands of physical and virtual servers across eight data centers located in the United States, Canada, the Netherlands and Germany.
Our cloud architecture is optimized to meet the unique demands of delivering real-time security-as-a-service to global enterprises. Key design elements include:
• Security. Security is central to our cloud architecture and is designed into all levels of the system, including physical security, network security, application security, and security at our third-party data centers. Our security measures have met the rigorous standards of SSAE 16 certification. In addition to this commercial certification program, we have also successfully completed the FISMA certification for our cloud-based archiving and governance solution, enabling us to serve the rigorous security requirements of U.S. federal agencies.
• Scalability and performance. By leveraging a distributed, scalable architecture we process billions of requests against our reputation systems and hundreds of millions of messages per day, all in near real-time. Massively-parallel query processing technology is designed to ensure rapid search results over this vast data volume. In addition to this aggregate scalability across all customers, our architecture also scales to effectively meet the needs of several of our largest individual customers, each of which has millions of users and processes tens of millions of messages per day.
• Flexibility. Our cloud architecture enables individual customers to deploy in global data centers or in hybrid configurations with optional points of presence located behind the customer’s firewall. This deployment flexibility enables us to deliver security, compliance and performance tailored to the unique threat profile and operating environment of each customer.
• High availability. Our services employ a wide range of technologies including redundancy, geographic distribution, real-time data replication and end-to-end service monitoring to provide 24×7 system availability.
• Network operations control. We employ a team of skilled professionals who monitor, manage and maintain our global data center infrastructure and its interoperability with the distributed points of presence located behind our customers’ firewalls to ensure 24×7 operations.
• Low cost. We deploy our services on shared, low-cost, commodity computing and storage infrastructure. In addition, we utilize multi-tenancy and hardware virtualization to further reduce hardware and management costs. Because we primarily rely on internally developed technology instead of commercially licensed technology, we are able to offer a cost-effective solution to our customers.
Spambrella has been a valued service addition to RCS London. Our clients are very happy with the security features Spambrella provides and the user interaction with the service has been simple and welcomed by all. RCS is a fast growth MSP in London UK and the business requires valuable additions like Spambrella. We recommend Spambrella to other MSP’s looking for a monthly subscription email security service.
Having moved away from McAfee, we quickly realised our customers had not settled. We decided to set up an open webinar with all customers and Spambrella. Over 80% of our customers opted to move and a positive decision it was!
The Spambrella team have been excellent. I highly recommend their services and technical expertise.
As an MSP Kingdom provides best of breed packaged services to its clients. Spambrella was brought in to replace both our premium and SMB email security/filter options. Spambrella is quick and simple to set up and administer. The Proofpoint connection is valuable and enables us to quickly deploy policy based encryption which is becoming popular. Overall we cannot fault Spambrella as a service or as a team.
With over 4k end user email users it was top priority that our migration was stable and quick. Spambrella proved to be the perfect choice with hands on technical assistance. We worked late nights migrating our customers from another email security vendor that increased their pricing without prior warning. We are very happy with Spambrella and will continue to recommend this service.
Spambrella rescued us and our customers from uncertain times with Postini/Google and now McAfee. As an MSP we have relied upon Spambrella and their support for just over 2 years. Our experience has been positive and we have overcome obstacles using their support team for anything email related (sometimes out of their scope). We recommend Spambrella to all of our customers. Thanks!
Our experience with Spambrella has been great.
Support is very responsive and provide a high level of value.
Monotype is one of the world’s best-known providers of type-related products, technologies and expertise.
General Availability Notice We are proud to announce the release of beta user interface 6.0 which will has been rolled out for general availability to…
Year after year we look at the trends and likely scenarios which will shape the email security landscape. In 2019, radical reorganization of the cryptocurrency…
You’ve made the big decision to migrate to Microsoft Office 365. Its array of cloud collaboration makes this a great decision. Yet at the same…
Organizations using Office 365 are choosing Spambrella for the following reasons: Spambrella is more effective than Office 365 security in blocking spam, viruses and malicious…