DLP – Data Loss Prevention FAQ’s
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. What packages is Data Loss Prevention included in?
- Data Loss Prevention is included in the Business, Advanced and Professional package.
Q. How is Data Loss Prevention enabled?
- Data Loss Prevention can be enabled or disabled on the Spambrella features page.
- Data Loss Prevention is disabled by default.
- At present, only Spambrella Admins and Spambrella Staff can enable the DLP feature.
Q. Do the logs report on Scan information?
- No. Logs will only indicate which filter caught the message but it will not identify the Smart Identifier or Dictionary.
Q. Can a user see the terms included in the dictionary?
- No, not as this time. Please enquire with support.
Q. Does Spambrella support custom dictionaries?
- No, not as this time although custom content filters can be created.
Q. Is Data Loss Prevention available for customers on trial?
Q. How do I know Data Loss Prevention is enabled?
- On the Company Settings main page: Data Loss prevention will state “Active.”
- Go to the Filters. When creating a filter, two new items appear:
- Smart Identifier Scan
- Dictionary Scan