Emails are not being received after setting up an organisation on Spambrella
Once an account is completely setup on Spambrella User Interface according to the getting started guide found, the partners/customers should wait until the top of the 30 minutes for the changes to update across Spambrella Network before testing the service.
Partners/Customers should ensure that they have provided all the required information and the following have been configured (Any changes made will take effect at the top of the 30 minutes).
- Correct SMTP destination IP address(es)/hostname(s) entered
- Firewall lockdown for Spambrella IP ranges.
- MX records updated.
If you are not receiving email from a certain domain, it could be due to one of the reasons below:
- The sender is on one or more of Spambrella email blacklists.
- There is an issue with the senders SMTP server
- Emails might have been detected as spam and should be visible in the users quarantine.
Next step – Contact Support