How to Disable Quarantine Digest for Functional Accounts in Bulk
Situation – You want to disable Quarantine Digest for Functional Accounts without doing it one at a time, account by account.
Solution – Disable report for All Users and Functional accounts, then re-enable reports only for the users.
Because Digest reports cannot be disabled in bulk for Functional Accounts, they would need to be disabled for all Users and Functional Accounts first, and then re-enabled only for the Users. This would leave the report enabled for all Users as before and disabled only for Functional Accounts.
Under Functional Accounts > Digests, reports can be enabled/disabled one by one on an account by account basis.
To bulk disable the Quarantine Digest for Functional Accounts follow the below steps:
- Navigate to Account Management > Digests.
- Change the option Receive Quarantine Digests to No.
- Check the option Update Quarantine Digest settings for all existing user accounts.
- Click Save.
- Navigate to User Management > Users.
- Click Mass Update Users.
- Set Receive Reports to Yes.
- Check the option Apply changes to all users.
- Click Update Users.