Delete or Expire an Encrypted Email
Can I delete an encrypted email once it has been sent?
You cannot delete an encrypted email once you have sent it, but you can use ‘Expire Now’.
How Do I ‘Expire Now’ An Email I Have Sent?
- First log into your Encryption portal – https://inbox.proofpoint.com/securemail/Main.html
- Enter your email address into the portal.
- Type in your password and hit Enter.
- Select the email(s) you wish to expire.
- In the message body portion, there are 3 vertical dots next to your company logo, click on the dots.
- From the dropdown, click ‘Expire Now’.
- Prompt will appear confirming removal.