How to log in with an Office 365 Account
Situation – Users don’t remember their Spambrella portal log in credentials. Organizations would like to use O365 credentials for Spambrella portal authentication.
Solution – This article will guide you on how to log into Spambrella user interface using your Office 365 Account
- You must have a user with valid email O365 credentials.
- A matching email/alias account in Spambrella.
- Verify that Disable login with O365 credentials is NOT checked under ‘Administration‘ > User Management > Import & Sync > Azure Active Directory
Logging In With Office 365
- Go to your Spambrella account login page.
- Under Or log in with click Office 365 Account.
- The link will redirect you to a Microsoft account login page.
- Enter your O365 credentials.
- If successful, login will redirect you back to Spambrella and you will be automatically signed into your account.