Strengthen the Security of Microsoft 365 with Spambrella Email Protection
Spambrella provides advanced defenses against the most sophisticated phishing attacks. Businesses of all sizes are adopting cloud-based Microsoft 365 as a way to give users greater flexibility and access to core business applications anytime, anywhere, and on virtually any device. While Microsoft 365 includes built-in email filtering security capabilities, additional protection is needed when it comes to spear-phishing exploits that use social engineering methods and other tactics to find and ex-filtrate vital sensitive business data.
Spambrella Email Protection solutions provide enterprise-grade security for Microsoft 365, defending against phishing attacks faster, offering greater reliability, and improving email continuity. Enterprise-grade email protection is available for the most popular email form factors, along with the flexibility and scalability to support changing customer environments in any sector.
Why You Need Additional Security for Office 365
Microsoft 365 is an indispensable business tool—and a key attack vector for email phishing. With 95% of all attacks originating from spear-phishing attempts, more robust email security is a top priority. It’s easy to see why spear phishing has become a popular mode of attack. According to the 2023 Verizon Data Breach Investigations Report, one in five people will click on a URL in a phishing message and human resources and finance, departments where most sensitive data resides, are the biggest offenders.
In a recent phishing quiz conducted by Intel Security 80% of 60,000 users across 49 countries failed to identify at least one phishing email.
Spambrella – Additional Email Security for Microsoft 365
With Spambrella you gain a tightly integrated set of features not available with Microsoft 365 alone. Below are some of the additional features you will gain with Spambrella to harden your perimeter.
- Phishing Protection – URL recipient server scanning
- Overall enhanced data security (Over Microsoft Forefront) and SLA up to 99.99%
- Zero-hour protection, additional spam, malware and granular gateway security
- Policy control features via Intel Security
- Integrated Email encryption
- Integrated Email Archiving with up to 10 years of forensic level retention
- Email recovery period significantly extended
- Integrated filtering across all devices
- Robust cloud compliance – Fully integrated template policies
- Active Directory and Azure Directory integrated user sync control
- Integrated Data Loss Prevention (DLP) – Policy-controlled outbound email and web comms.
- Integrated archiving and eDiscovery tools for FOI and SARs
- Granular and scalable search tools, end user archive access on all devices.
- User daily digest reports all self-managed by the users.
We support your decision to move your email management into the Cloud. Our solutions add key features and functionality that augment and complement Microsoft Office 365 and Exchange On-line, allowing your business to benefit from a fully rounded and compliant email management solution.